The PTA works with the school to
- Plan education and community events
- Enhance the classrooms and libraries
- Create a welcoming family environment
The PTA’s goals are to
- Inspire all FPG Bilingüe families and staff to get involved
- Communicate effectively in both English and Spanish
- Encourage families and staff to share their ideas
- Organize events to build community, enrich student learning, and celebrate Hispanic and other cultures
- Connect families and staff with each other and to school, district, and community resources
- Raise funds to support instruction, school facilities, and family/community needs
We are a volunteer, membership-based organization. Many families support our programs by becoming PTA members and volunteering their time. Everyone is welcome to come to a meeting or participate in PTA activities.
FPG PTA Board Members and Positions for the 2016-17 school year include:
This is your PTA! Tell us your ideas for how to build a vibrant organization that supports our school and our children. Send us an email, call us at 919-942-6491 ext. 37112, or come to one of our upcoming meetings.